Monday, February 24, 2014

It's Monday...what are you reading?

I am going to try to add this to my routine...posting what I am reading.

I just moved into a new house so my vacation week did not allow for much reading.  Although unpacking lots of book boxes reminded me of all the books I still need to get to!  I did manage to finish Rules by Cynthia Lord.  Can't wait for her to come visit our school in another week.  Really enjoyed this book about a girl who has a brother with autism.  Reminded me of Out of My Mind.
I also started reading The Mighty Miss Malone.  Have heard great things about this book.
And a goal of mine this week...read some non fiction.  Our students will be starting or are in the middle of completing non fiction units.  I need to make sure I am reading some from this genre as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment