Friday, March 24, 2017

Queen of Procrastination 24/31 #sol17

Queen of Procrastination

I need to write.

But I would much rather open that book right now.

I need to write.

Those towels need to be folded.

I need to write.

Wonder if I can find a good deal for our upcoming road trip.

I need to write.

A cup of tea would make tonight even better.

I need to write.

Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a few minutes.

I need to write.

Let me just check email, Facebook, Twitter first.

I need to write.

The dogs should probably go outside one more time.

I need to write.

Going to read a few more blog posts.

I need to write.

Did I shut the downstairs lights off?

I need to write.

Maybe I'll have better luck focusing tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Fun slice. You wrote a great slice in spite of the fact that you procrastinated. Thanks...very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! this is perfect. I know the feeling all too well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to write.

    I'll read a few more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pattern!

    Today mine is I need to work.
    But . . .

    ReplyDelete