Friday, March 10, 2017

Time To Put My Feet Up 10/31 #sol17

Long, tiring week means that I am only feeling motivated to write a very short post.  In fact, I am thinking a haiku would be perfect right about now...

Feet, tired and sore
That under-the-covers feeling
Oh how I love you

Writing that haiku made me think of the time I spent in Japan many years ago.  My lines might not follow the typical haiku 5-7-5 pattern, but I can tell you that the true haiku poems simply focused on the idea of "one breath."

I am so tired from this week that I am going to keep focusing on that simple idea of one breath as I let myself drift off to sleep soon.

5 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the tiredness! Kick your feet up and relax this weekend! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've captured the Friday night feeling of teachers everywhere! I love the idea of one breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya on this post...I'm sore and tired, too! Hope you got some good rest! :)

    My blog: aggiekesler.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that... The idea of "one breath." I'll have to remember that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One breath- so important for so many mindful things. I hope you get some much needed rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete