Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wait, what just happened? 5/31 #sol17

It was noon.  The dealership was just opening up.  It was rather chilly out.  My husband and I, along with our toddler, walked into the car dealership.  Suddenly, before I knew it, I was test driving a...minivan.  A Kia Sedona to be exact.

Wait, what just happened?

That's right, I was test driving a minivan.  And I was actually really liking it.  After checking out the turn radius in the Target parking lot, I switched places with my husband.  And then he was driving a minivan.  He was actually really liking it.

Wait, what just happened?

Back at the car dealership, it was getting close to nap time for someone.  We decided to test drive a Kia Sorrento.  After wrestling with the car seat, unloading it from one car, loading it in the other, we were off again on a test drive.  Surprisingly, I did not like this one as much.

Wait, what just happened?

We returned to the dealership.  My husband and I chatted while chasing our two-year-old around the showroom.  We signed some papers.  My daughter sat and ate stale popcorn from a popcorn machine.  We agreed to return tomorrow to sign the final papers and pick up our new car...a minivan.

Wait, what just happened?

When did I become this person?  I am now a minivan driving mom.

Yep, that happened.

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. I hope it works really well for your family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my friends bought a minivan, they reacted the same way! They loved it and never looked back! Enjoy and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens! and later there will be that day when you go yeah - I am not driving a mini van! but that comes after years of little kids, big kid sports and many long drives. They are great with kids!

    ReplyDelete